Turnbuckle Jaw/ Jaw are commonly used in wire balustrade, shade sail, tension structure and construction applications. Turnbuckles Jaw/ Jaw are used in conjunction with thimbles and swage sleeves to connect to wire rope.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• Polished finish for added corrosion resistance
• Heavy duty frame for extra strength and durability
TURNBUCKLE JAW/ JAW PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in thread sizes M5 up to M12
• Larger sizes available on request
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions.
RWL – Recommended Working Load (kg) TDL – Tested Deformation Load (kg)
More From This Category