Rigging Screw Swage/ Swage are a popular product used in wire balustrade applications as a tensioner/ joiner in the mid-point of a wire. Rigging Screws are swaged in a hydraulic press creating an ultra-strong connection between the wire and stainless steel fitting.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• Brushed finish for added style and luster
• Forged barrel design for a sleeker finish and stronger threads.
RIGGING SCREW SWAGE/ SWAGE 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in thread sizes M5 up to M6 to suit 3.2mm wire rope
• Larger sizes available on request
• Recommended to be swaged using a hydraulic press.
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions.
RWL – Recommended Working Load (kg) TDL – Tested Deformation Load (kg)