Rigging Screw Stud/ Swage are commonly used in wire balustrade applications when attaching to a metal post. Rigging Screws are swaged in a hydraulic press creating an ultra-strong connection between the wire and stainless steel fitting.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• Brushed finish for added style and luster
• Electropolished finish for added corrosion resistance (Selected sizes and styles only)
• Forged barrel design for a sleeker finish and stronger threads.
RIGGING SCREW STUD/ SWAGE 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in thread sizes M5 to suit 3.2mm wire rope (Note: Visible external thread is M6)
• Suitable for attachment to metal posts only (Post requires a M6 nut rivet or tapped thread)
• Recommended to be swaged using a hydraulic press.
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions.
|SS-312TS-532||Rigging Screw M6 Stud/ Swage - M5 to Suit 3.2mm Wire Rope - 316 Grade Electropolished Stainless Steel||0.0450kg|
|Name||Rigging Screw M6 Stud/ Swage - M5 to Suit 3.2mm Wire Rope - 316 Grade Electropolished Stainless Steel|