Rigging Screw Jaw/ Swage 316 Grade Stainless Steel - SIZES: M5 - M16
Rigging Screw Jaw/ Swage are one of our most popular products. They are commonly used in wire balustrade, shade sail, tension structure and construction applications. Rigging Screws are swaged in a hydraulic press creating an ultra-strong connection between the wire and stainless steel fitting.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• Brushed finish for added style and luster
• Electropolished finish for added corrosion resistance (Selected sizes and styles only)
• Heavy duty jaws for extra strength and durability
• Forged barrel design for a sleeker finish and stronger threads.
RIGGING SCREW JAW/ SWAGE 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in sizes to suit 2.5mm wire rope up to 10mm wire rope
• Larger sizes available on request
• Recommended to be swaged using a hydraulic press
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions.
RWL – Recommended Working Load (kg) TDL – Tested Deformation Load (kg)
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like