Rigging Screw Lag Screw/ Swage are one of our most popular products. They are commonly used in wire balustrade applications and are best suited to straight non-stair sections. Rigging Screws are swaged in a hydraulic press creating an ultra-strong connection between the wire and stainless steel fitting.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• Brushed finish for added style and luster
• Electropolished finish for added corrosion resistance
• Forged barrel design for a sleeker finish and stronger threads
RIGGING SCREW LAG SCREW/ SWAGE 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in thread sizes M5 to suit 3.2mm wire rope
• Suitable for attachment to timber posts only
• Recommended to be swaged using a hydraulic press
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions.
RWL – Recommended Working Load (kg) TDL – Tested Deformation Load (kg)