Mini Rigging Screw Jaw/Swage are one of our most popular products. They are most commonly used in wire balustrades and are ideal for shorter sections where less visble fittings are desired. Rigging Screws are swaged in a hydraulic press creating an ultra-strong connection between the wire and stainless steel fitting.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• Brushed finish for added style and luster
• Electropolished finish for added corrosion resistance
• Heavy duty jaws for extra strength and durability
• Forged barrel design for a sleeker finish and stronger threads
MINI RIGGING SCREW JAW/ SWAGE 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in thread sizes M5 to suit 3.2mm wire rope
• Recommended to be swaged using a hydraulic press
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions.
RWL – Recommended Working Load (kg) TDL – Tested Deformation Load (kg)