BlackEtch Screw Eye (Lag Screw) 6mm x 60mm - 316 Grade Stainless Steel
Screw Eye Timber are commonly used in Wire Balustrade, Shade Sail, Marine and Construction Applications. They are specifically designed to fasten into wooden posts, walls or panels and are perfect for fastening another stainless steel fittings
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
• BlackEtch process offers a unique, stylish, and durable finish
• BlackEtch process offers a smooth black finish with superior corrosion resistance
BLACKETCH SCREW EYE TIMBER PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in size M6x60 Only
• AWR Solutions recommends the use our own internal factory swaging system when purchasing the BlackEtch range of hardware and wire rope. Alternative Swaging procedures may be suitable but will not be covered under AWR Solutions standard product warranty. We recomend ordering a free sample to test prior to ordering.
Refer to table here for individual size dimensions.
Exclusively available through AWR Solutions our BlackEtch process offers a unique, stylish, and durable finish to your wire balustrade system. Etched into the surface of the fittings and wire our BlackEtch process offers a smooth black finish with superior corrosion resistance. To see this great finish for yourself we recommend ordering a free sample here.