BlackEtch Swage Stud M6 x 35mm Left Hand Thread to Suit 3.2mm Wire Rope - 316 Grade Stainless Steel
Swage Stud are commonly used in wire balustrade and general purpose applications. They are used as a stop end on wire rope. Swage Stud are swaged in a hydraulic press creating an ultra-strong connection between the wire and stainless steel fitting.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• BlackEtch process offers a unique, stylish, and durable finish
• BlackEtch process offers a smooth black finish with superior corrosion resistance
BLACKETCH SWAGE STUD LEFT HAND THREAD 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in size M6 x 35mm
• AWR Solutions recommends the use our own internal factory swaging system when purchasing the BlackEtch range of hardware and wire rope. Alternative Swaging procedures may be suitable but will not be covered under AWR Solutions standard product warranty. We recomend ordering a free sample to test prior to ordering.
Refer to table here for individual size dimensions.
Exclusively available through AWR Solutions our BlackEtch process offers a unique, stylish, and durable finish to your wire balustrade system. Etched into the surface of the fittings and wire our BlackEtch process offers a smooth black finish with superior corrosion resistance. To see this great finish for yourself we recommend ordering a free sample here.