Shackle Captive Pin D 316 Grade Stainless Steel are used to replace deformed or broken pins in shackles used in shade sail, marine, agricultural and general purpose applications. Shackles are commonly used as an attachment point or connection link to secure items.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• Polished finish for added corrosion resistance
• Heavy duty design for extra strength and durability.
SHACKLE CAPTIVE PIN D 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in thread sizes 6mm up to 10mm
• Larger sizes available on request
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions.
RWL – Recommended Working Load (kg) TDL – Tested Deformation Load (kg)