Fork Terminals are commonly used in wire balustrade and general purpose applications. They are used as a stop end on wire rope. Fork terminals are swaged in a hydraulic press creating an ultra-strong connection between the wire and stainless steel fitting.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• Polished finish for added corrosion resistance
MINI FORK TERMINAL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in size to suit 3.2mm wire
• Larger sizes available on request
• Recommended to be swaged using a hydraulic press
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions.
RWL – Recommended Working Load (kg) TDL – Tested Deformation Load (kg)