Allen Key Head Tensioners are commonly used in wire balustrade applications. Allen Key Head Tensioners have an internal thread for connection to a swage stud. They are most commonly used as a tensioner attached through a post for tensioning a wire balustrade wires.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• Polished finish for added corrosion resistance
• Low profile head for a sleeker finish
• Machined barrel design for a sleeker finish
ALLEN KEY HEAD TENSIONER 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in thread sizes M5,M6 & M8
• Larger sizes available on request
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions.
More From This Category