BlackEtch Rigging Screw Jaw/ Swage - M5 to Suit 3.2mm Wire Rope - 316 Grade Stainless Steel
Rigging Screw Jaw/ Swage are one of our most popular products. They are commonly used in wire balustrade, shade sail, tension structure and construction applications. Rigging Screws are swaged in a hydraulic press creating an ultra-strong connection between the wire and stainless steel fitting.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• BlackEtch process offers a unique, stylish, and durable finish
• BlackEtch process offers a smooth black finish with superior corrosion resistance
BLACKETCH RIGGING SCREW JAW/ SWAGE 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in sizes to suit 3.2mm wire rope
• AWR Solutions recommends the use our own internal factory swaging system when purchasing the BlackEtch range of hardware and wire rope. Alternative Swaging procedures may be suitable but will not be covered under AWR Solutions standard product warranty. We recomend ordering a free sample to test prior to ordering.
Refer to table here for individual size dimensions.
Exclusively available through AWR Solutions our BlackEtch process offers a unique, stylish, and durable finish to your wire balustrade system. Etched into the surface of the fittings and wire our BlackEtch process offers a smooth black finish with superior corrosion resistance. To see this great finish for yourself we recommend ordering a free sample here.
More From This Category