BlackEtch Allen Key Hex Head Tensioner M6 - 316 Grade Stainless Steel - Drill Size: 8mm
Allen Key Head Tensioners are commonly used in wire balustrade applications. Allen Key Head Tensioners have an internal thread for connection to a swage stud. They are most commonly used as a tensioner attached through a post for tensioning a wire balustrade wires.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• BlackEtch process offers a unique, stylish, and durable finish
• BlackEtch process offers a smooth black finish with superior corrosion resistance
• Low profile head for a sleeker finish
• Machined barrel design for a sleeker finish
BLACKETCH ALLEN KEY HEAD TENSIONER 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in thread size M6
Refer to table here for individual size dimensions.
Exclusively available through AWR Solutions our BlackEtch process offers a unique, stylish, and durable finish to your wire balustrade system. Etched into the surface of the fittings and wire our BlackEtch process offers a smooth black finish with superior corrosion resistance. To see this great finish for yourself we recommend ordering a free sample here.
More From This Category