Is one of our most streamilne systems. It is suitable for use with timber posts and metal posts and is great for both straight sections and stair sections. Tension is created on the wire by threading the Allen Key Tensioner onto the swage stud of the wire using an Allen key. Please Note: This system is threaded right through the end posts and requires tensioning on the outside faces of the post. It is not recommended for corner sections.
• is suitable for use with timber posts and metal posts
• is great for both flat and stair sections
• Requires factory hydraulic swaging
• AWR can factory swage balustrade wires to your exact lengths. Order before 2pm for next business day pick up or dispatch.
KEY BENEFITS OF THIS SYSTEM:
• Wires are pre-manufactured to your exact lengths
• Extremely quick and simple installation
• Uses ultra-bright and sleek 1 x 19 wire rope
• All fittings made from high quality 316 grade stainless steel
• This system is suitable for both flat and stair sections with the use of bevelled washers.
COMPONENTS REQUIRED PER WIRE:
2 x S03 - Cut and Factory Swage (Additional Cost)
WRS119316-032-MTR - 3.2mm 1 x 19 Wire Rope 316 Grade (Additonal cost Charged per Metre)
Add Ons for Stairs:
2 x SS-5351-08 - Bevelled Washer 35 Degree - 316 Grade Stainless Steel
Wire Balustrade - FAQ’s
More Questions? No problem, just send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call on 1300 781 266 and we would be happy to help.