THE TIMBER INSERT KIT is one of our most streamline systems. It is suitable for use with timber posts and is great for both straight sections and stair sections. Tension is created on the wire by threading the LHT/ RHT swage studs into the LHT/ RHT timber inserts. Tightening the nuts against the head of the timber inserts locks the system in place.
• Is suitable for use with timber posts
• Is great for both flat and stair sections
• Requires factory hydraulic swaging
• AWR can factory swage balustrade wires to your exact lengths. Order before 2pm for next business day pick up or dispatch.
KEY BENEFITS TO THIS KIT:
• Wires are pre-manufactured to your exact lengths
• Extremely quick and simple installation
• Uses ultra-bright and sleek 1 x 19 wire rope
• All fittings made from high quality 316 grade stainless steel (Timber inserts 304 grade)
• This system is suitable for both flat and stair sections when used with swivel connectors on stairs.
COMPONENTS REQUIRED PER WIRE:
Individual items can be added to the cart from below:
1 x SS-3310-06L -M6 x 32 LHT Threaded Timber Insert 304 Grade
1 x SS-3310-06R - M6 x 32 RHT Threaded Timber Insert 304 Grade
1 x SS-7801-03635L - M6 x 35mm LHT Swage Stud to suit 3.2mm Wire 316 Grade
1 x SS-7801-03635R - M6 x 35mm RHT Swage Stud to suit 3.2mm Wire 316 Grade
WRS/119/316-032 - 3.2mm 1 x 19 Wire Rope 316 Grade (Charged per Metre)
Add Ons for Stairs:
1 x SS-7812L-030620 - Swivel Connector M6 x 20mm LHT - 316 Grade Stainless Steel
1 x SS-7812R-030620 - Swivel Connector M6 x 20mm RHT - 316 Grade Stainless Steel