Tensioner Terminal Kit for 3.2mm Wire Rope - Suits Timber or Metal Posts
THE TENSIONER TERMINAL KIT is one of our most streamline kits. It is suitable for use with timber posts and metal posts and is great for both straight sections and stair sections. Tension is created on the wire by threading the Allen Key Tensioner onto the swage stud of the wire using an Allen key. Please Note: This system is threaded right through the end posts and requires tensioning on the outside face of the post. It is not recommended for corner sections.
• Is suitable for use with timber posts and metal posts
• Is great for both flat and stair sections
• Requires factory hydraulic swaging
• AWR can factory swage balustrade wires to your exact lengths. Order before 2pm for next business day pick up or dispatch..
KEY BENEFITS OF THIS KIT:
• Wires are pre-manufactured to your exact lengths
• Extremely quick and simple installation
• Uses ultra-bright and sleek 1 x 19 wire rope
• All fittings made from high quality 316 grade stainless steel
• This system is suitable for both flat and stair sections - With the use of bevelled washers..
COMPONENTS REQUIRED PER WIRE:
Individual items can be added to the cart from below:
1 x HTEN-6 - Allen Key Tensioner 316 grade M6
1 x SS-7801-036 - Swage Stud 316 grade M6 Thread 3.2mm Wire
1 x SS-7804-032 - Button Head Terminal 316 grade 3.2mm Wire
Order Wire Separately
WRS/119/316-032 - 3.2mm 1 x 19 Wire Rope 316 Grade (Charged per Metre)
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
More From This Category