Wire Balustrade DIY Rigging Screw Kit for 3.2mm Wire Rope - Suits Metal Posts
THE DIY RIGGING SCREW KIT is our most popular DIY kit. It is suitable for use with timber and metal posts and is great for both straight sections and stair sections. Tension is created on the wire by rotation of the rigging screw body. Tightening the nuts against the body of the rigging screw locks the system in place.
• Is suitable for use with metal posts
• Is great for both flat and stair sections
• Is swaged using a DIY Hand Swage tool
• Metal Posts: Use pop rivets to attach saddles.
KEY BENEFITS OF THIS KIT:
• All components and wire are available off the shelf
• Simple DIY installation.
• All wire and fittings are made from high quality 316 grade stainless (Swages are nickel plated copper)
• This system is suitable for both flat and stair sections
COMPONENTS REQUIRED PER WIRE:
Individual items can be added to the cart from below:
1 x SS-312J-05 - M5 Rigging Screw Jaw/ Jaw - 316 grade
2 x CP-130NP - 3.2mm Nickel Plated Ferrule (Swage)
2 x SS-234-03 - 3.2mm Thimble - 316 Grade
2 x SS-322-05 - 5mm Saddle (Eye Strap) - 316 Grade
4 x PRSTST5-4 - 4 x 6.4mm Pop Rivets - 304 Grade (Metal Posts Only)
Order Wire Separately
WRS/77/316-032 - 3.2mm 7 x 7 Wire Rope 316 Grade 305 Mtre Roll
WRS/77/316-032-MTR - 3.2mm 7 x 7 Wire Rope 316 Grade (Charged per Metre)
We Also Recommend