Lag Screw Swage Stud are commonly used in wire balustrade and general purpose applications. They are used as a stop end on wire rope. Lag Screw Swage Stud are swaged in a hydraulic press creating an ultra-strong connection between the wire and stainless steel fitting.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• Polished finish for added corrosion resistance
LAG SCREW SWAGE STUD RIGHT HAND THREAD 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in size M6 to Suit 3.2 and 4mm Wire Rope
• Larger sizes available on request
• Recommended to be swaged using a hydraulic press
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions.