Metal Insert System (Stairs, metal)
Wire Balustrade - Metal Insert System
Is one of our most streamilne systems. It is suitable for use with metal posts and is great for both straight sections and stair sections. Tension is created on the wire by threading the LHT/ RHT swage studs into the LHT/ RHT Nutserts. Tightening the nuts against the head of the Nutserts locks the system in place.
• is suitable for use with metal posts
• is great for both flat and stair sections
• Requires factory hydraulic swaging
• AWR can factory swage balustrade wires to your exact lengths. Order before 2pm for next business day pick up or dispatch.
KEY BENEFITS OF THIS SYSTEM:
• Wires are pre-manufactured to your exact lengths
• Extremely quick and simple installation
• Uses ultra-bright and sleek 1 x 19 wire rope
• All fittings made from high quality 316 grade stainless steel (Nutserts 304 grade)
• This system is suitable for both flat and stair sections when used with swivel connectors on stairs.
COMPONENTS REQUIRED PER WIRE:
1 x NS-SS-M06-L - M6 LHT Large Flange Nutsert 304 Grade
1 x NS-SS-M06-R - M6 RHT Large Flange Nutsert 304 Grade
1 x SS-7801-0630L - M6 x 35mm LHT Swage Stud to suit 3.2mm Wire 316 Grade
1 x SS-7801-0630R - M6 x 35mm RHT Swage Stud to suit 3.2mm Wire 316 Grade
2 x S3 - Cut and Factory Swage
WRS/119/316-032 - 3.2mm 1 x 19 Wire Rope 316 Grade (Charged per Metre)
Wire Balustrade - FAQ’s
Q: What are the best Wire Balustrade posts for the Wire Balustrade - Metal Insert System?
A: Wire Balustrade - Metal Insert System is suitable for use with metal posts
Q: Is this product suitable for a Flat Wire Balustrade or Stair Wire Balustrade?
A: Wire Balustrade - Metal Insert System is suitable for both flat and stair sections when used with swivel connectors on stairs
More Questions?No problem, just send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call on 1300 781 266 and we would be happy to help.
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
More From This Category