BlackEtch Fork Terminal 5mm Pin to Suit 3.2mm Wire - 316 Grade Stainless Steel
Fork Terminals are commonly used in wire balustrade and general purpose applications. They are used as a stop end on wire rope. Fork terminals are swaged in a hydraulic press creating an ultra-strong connection between the wire and stainless steel fitting.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• BlackEtch process offers a unique, stylish, and durable finish
• BlackEtch process offers a smooth black finish with superior corrosion resistance
BLACKETCH FORK TERMINAL 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in size to suit 3.2mm wire
• Recommended to be swaged using a hydraulic press
Refer to table here for individual size dimensions.
Exclusively available through AWR Solutions our BlackEtch process offers a unique, stylish, and durable finish to your wire balustrade system. Etched into the surface of the fittings and wire our BlackEtch process offers a smooth black finish with superior corrosion resistance. To see this great finish for yourself we recommend ordering a free sample here.
More From This Category