Rigging Screw Jaw/ Jaw M5 316 Grade Stainless Steel - SIZES: M5 - M24
Rigging Screws Jaw/ Jaw are one of our most popular products. They are commonly used in wire balustrade, shade sail, tension structure and construction applications. Rigging Screws Jaw/ Jaw are used in conjunction with thimbles and swage sleeves to connect to wire rope.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• Brushed finish for added style and luster
• Electropolished finish for added corrosion resistance (Selected sizes and styles only)
• Heavy duty jaws for extra strength and durability
• Forged barrel design for a sleeker finish and stronger threads.
RIGGING SCREW JAW/ JAW 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in thread sizes M5 up to M24
• Larger sizes available on request
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions.
RWL – Recommended Working Load (kg) TDL – Tested Deformation Load (kg)