Is one of our most streamilne systems. It is suitable for use with metal posts and is great for both straight sections and stair sections. Tension is created on the wire by threading the LHT/ RHT swage studs into the LHT/ RHT Nutserts. Tightening the nuts against the head of the Nutserts locks the system in place.
• is suitable for use with metal posts
• is great for both flat and stair sections
• Requires factory hydraulic swaging
• AWR can factory swage balustrade wires to your exact lengths. Order before 2pm for next business day pick up or dispatch.
KEY BENEFITS OF THIS SYSTEM:
• Wires are pre-manufactured to your exact lengths
• Extremely quick and simple installation
• Uses ultra-bright and sleek 1 x 19 wire rope
• All fittings made from high quality 316 grade stainless steel (Nutserts 304 grade)
• This system is suitable for both flat and stair sections when used with swivel connectors on stairs.
COMPONENTS REQUIRED PER WIRE:
1 x NS-SS-M06-L - M6 LHT Large Flange Nutsert 304 Grade
1 x NS-SS-M06-R - M6 RHT Large Flange Nutsert 304 Grade
1 x SS-7801-03635L - M6 x 35mm LHT Swage Stud to suit 3.2mm Wire 316 Grade
1 x SS-7801-03635R - M6 x 35mm RHT Swage Stud to suit 3.2mm Wire 316 Grade
1 x SS-7812L-030620 - Swivel Connector M6 Left Hand Thread - 316 Grade Stainless Steel
1 x SS-7812R-030620 - Swivel Connector M6 Right Hand Thread - 316 Grade Stainless Steel
2 x S03 - Cut and Factory Swage (Additional Cost)
WRS119316-032-MTR - 3.2mm 1 x 19 Wire Rope 316 Grade (Additonal cost Charged per Metre)
More Questions?No problem, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 1300 781 266 and we would be happy to help.