Swivel Connectors are used in conjunction with Nutserts or Threaded Timber Inserts and Swage Studs to create wire balustrade stair sections. The Swivel connector tightened into the Nutsert or Timber Insert and then the Swage Stud is tightened into the other end for tensioning.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from premium Quality 316 marine grade stainless steel
• Brushed finish for added style and luster
• Polished finish for added corrosion resistance
SWIVEL CONNECTOR RIGHT HAND THREAD 316 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available in thread size M6
• Larger sizes available on request
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions.