Round Core Drill Flat Ring Spigot SS
Stainless steel round core drill spigots are used to support 12mm glass panels.
Commonly used with pool fencing system or frameless balustrading when fixing into a concrete base. A hole must be drilled to fit the spigot and set with a industrial grout. With the use of the stainless cover plate offers a beautiful clean finish to any project.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
• Made from stainless steel 2205
• Mirror Polish Finish
• M10 Bolt at bottom enables: up to 60mm of vertical height adjustment
• Contact point for earthing, if required
ROUND CORE DRILL SPIGOT BASE PLATE PRODUCT FEATURES
• Available with a satin finish on request
• Flat and domed cover plate available for a neat and tidy finish
• Recessed friction plate for a neat finish
Refer to table below for individual size dimensions